Purchasing a painting from Art Euphoria involves these five steps.
Reserve your desired work of art
Sign and return the sales contract
- We will prepare a sales contract and email it to you. You print it out, sign it, and return it to us.
- If you decide you don't like the terms of the sales contract you can cancel your order. A copy of our sales contract can be downloaded for your inspection.
Arrange for payment and delivery
- Once we have finalized your order we will contact you to work out the payment and delivery details.
- If you are within our central New Jersey delivery area we can deliver the artwork to your door at no cost.
- If you are outside of this area we usually ship via FedEx 2-day, but we can explore other options to accommodate your needs and budget.
- All artwork shipped by Art Euphoria will be painstakingly packaged, fully insured, and will require signature confirmation on delivery.
- We accept payments by cash, check, bitcoin, and all major credit cards via PayPal.
- Purchases delivered to New Jersey addresses are subject to 6.625% state sales tax.
We ship/deliver your artwork to you
- Once we have your signed sales contract and payment we will ship or deliver your artwork to you.
For more information see our sales policies page.